New this year, Downtown Odessa, Inc. is using a common application for all events. You may either submit an application for each event individually whenever you know you are able to commit to the event, or you may submit multiple events on one application if you know your schedule far enough in advance.
- June 7 - Hot Summer Nights Concert #1 (Load in: As early as 5pm, Inspection: 7pm, Event: 8pm-10pm)
- June 14 - Hot Summer Nights Concert #2 (Load in: As early as 5pm, Inspection: 7pm, Event: 8pm-10pm)
- June 21 - Hot Summer Nights Concert #3 (Load in: As early as 5pm, Inspection: 7pm, Event: 8pm-10pm)
- June 28 - Hot Summer Nights Concert #4 (Load in: As early as 5pm, Inspection: 7pm, Event: 8pm-10pm)
- July 4 - 24th annual Firecracker Fandango * (Load in: As early as 12pm, Inspection: 3pm, Event: 5pm-10pm)
- July 12 - Hot Summer Nights Concert #5 (Load in: As early as 5pm, Inspection: 7pm, Event: 8pm-10pm)
- July 19 - Hot Summer Nights Concert #6 (Load in: As early as 5pm, Inspection: 7pm, Event: 8pm-10pm)
- July 26 - Hot Summer Nights Concert #7 (Load in: As early as 5pm, Inspection: 7pm, Event: 8pm-10pm)
- August 2 - Hot Summer Nights Concert #8 (Load in: As early as 5pm, Inspection: 7pm, Event: 8pm-10pm)
- August 9 - Hot Summer Nights Concert #9 (Load in: As early as 5pm, Inspection: 7pm, Event: 8pm-10pm)
- October 31 - Night of Light Downtown (please contact our office in August to get more information on vending at this event, not currently taking signups)
- November 29 - Winter Fest Opening Ceremony (Times TBD)
- November 30 - Winter Fest Weekend 1 / Santa's Small Business Saturday Workshop (Times TBD)
- December 7 - Winter Fest Weekend 2 / Gingerbread Rock (Pre-Parade of Lights Festival) (Times TBD)
- December 14 - Winter Fest Weekend 3 / Staycation Weekend (Times TBD)
- December 21 - Winter Fest Weekend 4 / Merry-achi Weekend (Times TBD)
- December 28 - Winter Fest Weekend 5 / Sno-dessa Weekend (Times TBD)
* Firecracker Fandango has an additional fee and certain restrictions not found at other events in order to cut down on patron wait times.
Fees: Booth fee is a $100 refundable deposit (excluding Night of Light and Firecracker Fandango). This fee will be returned to you 1 week after your event or may be rolled over to your next event with us if you meet the following conditions: 1. do not cancel your participation within 2 weeks of the event date, 2. have arrived and are prepared at the communicated inspection time, 3. do not cause damage to your area/city property at the event, 4. do not leave trash and litter on your area, 5. remain open for the entirety of the event (unless you are sold out of product).
For Firecracker Fandango, there is a non-refundable $100 fee in addition to your $100 refundable deposit.
Your deposit must be received at least 2 weeks in advance of earliest event for which you are applying. Check or money order must be payable to Downtown Odessa, Inc., credit card is accepted in our office or over the phone, and cash is accepted in our office.
Booth space: Individual 10’ x 20’ spaces will be allocated to each vendor. Vendors will be responsible for furnishing their own set-up, including tables and chairs, etc. No items may extend more than two feet from your booth or visually block the booth next to you.
For most events, all trailers must be unhitched and personal/tow vehicles removed from the event area and parked in a legal parking area. This will be specified in an informational email you'll receive in advance of the event.
A MANDATORY meeting will take place the week before each event; your organization must have a representative at this meeting or make arrangements for a private meeting to go over information.
Electrical outlets: Vendors will be responsible for their own electrical and lighting needs, as necessary.
Set Up/Move Out/Cleanup: For most events, your booth must be ready 2 hours before the event begins for a safety inspection by the Ector County Health Department, Odessa Fire Marshal, and City of Odessa Building Services Department. All private vehicles must be out of event area 1 hour before the event begins. A representative must remain in your booth at all times until closing. All vendors need to secure merchandise during the hours of set up, event and tear down. Downtown Odessa, Inc. is not responsible for any lost or damaged items, equipment, or personal property. You are responsible for cleanup of your area during and after the festival. Any dumping of grease will result in a fine. Any damage to public space, trees, electrical outlets, etc. will be the responsibility of the vendor.
Location: Vendor spaces will be assigned for food trucks and trailers and will be communicated in an informational email before the event and at the mandatory meeting that takes place during the week of the event.
Insurance: Vendors must provide a copy of their of general liability insurance ($500,000 minimum) with Downtown Odessa, Inc. and the City of Odessa listed as Additional Insured by event day. Vendor will not be allowed on grounds without appropriate insurance certificate on file with Downtown Odessa, Inc.
Permits: Vendors must provide a copy of Ector County Health Permit.
Menu: Vendors will decide their own menus and pricing, but should make Downtown Odessa, Inc. aware of their offerings so that we can ensure that there is adequate variety at each event.
For Firecracker Fandango Only: In an effort to cut down on wait times and make the event more family friendly, vendors may only have 3 distinct items on their menu for Firecracker Fandango; all items (excluding combination plates) should be $10 or less. Your menu items must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 20, 2019.
MAKE ALL CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO DOWNTOWN ODESSA, INC. Cash is accepted in the Downtown Odessa office only. Do not mail cash. Mail checks or money orders to: Downtown Odessa, Inc. P.O. Box 4398, Odessa, TX 79760. Credit cards are also accepted in office or over the phone.
Thank you for reviewing our invitation – we look forward to hosting you and promoting your delicious food!
Please select the events below for which you'd like to be a vendor: